NHS – App Design UI / UX
Working for the NHS gave some great insights about the internal culture. With that in mind, I managed to place together all the things that a patient and the team can benefit from, reducing patients calls and making the team more effective. It comes as a big help for managers as it delivers insights about the behavior of the patients and staff. Patients can interact with the clinic and staff, and General Practitioners will have direct access to the main consultants of the specific clinic where they can send referrals immediately.
Based on User Experience it will be intuitive, easy to navigate, easy to understand. It’s working like a social networking placing together clinicians and patients.
- Email login / Facebook Login.
- Backend controlled by the department managers.
- Charts about patients interactions/staff reviews, etc.
- Patients profile Page / Staff profile page / Edit Profile.
- Followers system.
- Notifications system.
- Patients can write questions/clinic can write articles in news feed.
- Leaving comments public and private.
- Patients can add and see future appointments.
- Articles about diseases and how to treat them.
- A&E online triage system.
- Average waiting time clock.
This app it’s in progress and has many more features: It’s using Firebase as a backend service and it’s fully coded in Swift.
DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION :